November 15, 2010

FUCKING FINALLY !!!

No seriously, fucking finally since I finally got to fuck my girl this weekend. Took me a short month but at least it was good. I am not sure who cares about this update but I just had to put it in there for the people who are interested. For the rest I've been lazy and trying to make my tuition payments since somewhere along the line something went wrong. I've been calling and calling but people constantly send me over to one another.

To get on with the music, I decided to take some sexy music because well, I'm just feeling sexy. I think house music is actually the sexiest so let's get on with it. The first one is obviously from a Dutchie since I love them so much. It's Fedde Le Grand - Let Me Be Real (Extended Mix):



And the second one is with an amazing flute in it. I'm not sure why I love this track but I just do so don't judge me for it please !! It's Ansari - African Flute (Original Mix):



I hope you all had a great weekend with lots of raves and keep getting back for more musical (and sexual updates) right here !!

20 comments:

  1. yay fedde la grand, amazing tune

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on your girlfriend and great music!!

    Thanks a lot for sharing this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Frank, getting your sexy on. I've been following you for awhile now...I feel like I banged her too! Tell her I said hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol definitely some sexy music, and i had a pretty sexy weekend, too, man, i can sympathize

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job... did she like it? does she want MOAR?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great way to celebrate the sexxors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. waiting for more updates

    ReplyDelete
  8. lucky you...

    i'm 6 months in and all i get is handjobs :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. had to listen to the song again

    ReplyDelete
  10. well atleast someone is getting laid.
    congrats man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had spread their cursed deed, and honourd name Following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hell yeah man! Well done to you and nice tracks. African flute? Always get something new from you :)

    ReplyDelete